Sikkim University Jobs 2018 - Sikkim University invited applications for the post of Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Communications and Database Assistant and Field Assistant. Eligible candidates may apply to the post in the prescribed format within 21 days (23 April 2018) of publication of this advertisement.
Last Date of Application - within 21 days (23 April 2018) of publication of this advertisement
Sikkim University Vacancy Details
- Research Associate - 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - 5 Posts
- Communications and Database Assistant - 2 Posts
- Field Assistant - 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Sikkim University Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Research Associate - Ph.D. in Life Sciences/ Environmental Science/ Environmental management or allied disciplines
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - First class Masters Degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Environmental Science/ Environmental management or allied disciplines with NET
- Communications and Database Assistant - B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology
- Field Assistant - Intermediate (10+2) preferably in science. Educational qualifications may be relaxed for candidates with prior experience in assisting in the field studies and knowledge on biodiversity of the region
Selection Procedure for Sikkim University Non-Teaching Posts
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply for Sikkim University Non-Teaching Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application through e-mail to Dr. Bhoj K. Acharya via firstname.lastname@example.org and to Dr. Sarala Khaling via email@example.com within 21 days of publication of this advertisement.