Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited-SJVNL invited applications for recruitment of various Manager Posts for its upcoming thermal power plant at Buxar (Bihar) and Deocha-Pachami Coal Block (West Bengal). The eligible candidates for the post can apply through online on or before 25 February 2014.
SJVNL was incorporated on 24 May 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India (GOI) and the Government of Himachal Pradesh (GOHP) to plan, investigate, organize, execute, operate and maintain Hydro-electric power projects.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 11 February 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 25 February 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 7 March 2014
Details of Post
- DGM/E7 (Civil): 1
- Sr. Manager/E6 (Civil): 2
- Manager/E5 (Civil): 3
- Deputy Manager/E4 (Civil): 3
- Sr. Engineer/E3 (Civil): 3
- DGM/E7 (Electrical): 1
- Sr. Manager/E6 (Electrical): 1
- Manager/E5 (Electrical): 2
- Deputy Manager/E4 (Electrical): 1
- Sr. Engineer/E3 (Electrical): 4
- Manager/E5 (Mechanical): 1
- Sr. Engineer/E3 (Mechanical): 3
Total no. of Posts: 25 Posts
- DGM/E7: Maximum age of the candidate should be 50 years.
- Sr. Manager/E6: Maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years.
- Manager/E5: Maximum age of the candidate should be 45 years.
- Deputy Manager/E4: Maximum age of the candidate should be 40 years.
- Sr. Engineer/E3: Maximum age of the candidate should be 35 years.
- For Civil Discipline: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute of India.
- For Electrical Discipline: Degree in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognised University/Institute of India.
- For Mechanical Discipline: Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University or Institute of India.
General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.300/- as application fees through Demand Draft drawn in favour of SJVN Limited payable at Shimla.
- E7: Rs.51300-73000/-
- E6: Rs.43200-66000/-
- E5: Rs.36600-62000/-
- E4: Rs.32900-58000/-
- E3: Rs.29100-54500/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Personal Interviews which will be held at Corporate Office, Shimla.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online through SJVN’s website: www.sjvn.nic.in before 25 February 2014.
- No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
- After applying online, candidates are required to take the printout of the Application form and sent it along with Demand Draft and certificates in support of Educational/Professional Qualification, Age, Category, Experience, etc. to the Advt. No. 71/2014, O/o DGM (Recruitment), SJVN Limited, Room No. 206, Himfed Building, Near BCS, New Shimla, H.P. 171009 before 7 March 2014.