Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (SLBSRSV) invited applications for recruitment of various Teaching & Non teaching posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 7 August 2016.
Advertisement No: 03/2016
Last date for receipt of Application forms: 7 August 2016
SLBSRSV Vacancy Details
- Professor: 4 posts
- Associate Professor: 4 posts
- Assistant Professor: 11 posts
- Guest Faculty Education: 2 posts
- Registrar: 1 post
- Controller of Examination: 1 post
- Proof Reader: 1 post
- Electrician: 1 post
- Library Assistant: 1 post
- Cook: 1 post
- Lab Attendant (Psychology Lab): 1 post
- MTS (Electrician & Other MTS jobs): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non-teaching Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Professor: An eminent scholar with PhD in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with published work of high standard actively engaged in research and minimum ten years teaching experience in university/college and/or experience of research at University/national level institutions/industries.
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade at the Master degree level in the relevant subject and PhD Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines in relevant field with 8 years teaching experience.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade at the Master degree level in the relevant subject and NET/SLET/SET.
- Guest Faculty Education: Master degree in the relevant subject, B.Ed & M.Ed and PhD in Education/NET in Education.
- Registrar: Master degree with 15 years experience as Assistant Professor.
- Controller of Examination: Master degree with 15 years experience as Assistant Professor.
- Proof Reader: Acharya/Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit, Knowledge of Computer Applications & Typography with 3 years experience in the publication department.
- Electrician: ITI in the electrician trade with 3 years experience and certificate of Competency class II.
- Library Assistant: B.Lib, typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English & 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer with 5 years experience as a Library Attendant.
- Cook: 12th passed with 3 years experience as a Cook in a Canteen.
- Lab Attendant (Psychology Lab): 12th passed with Science and 2 years experience in Psychology Laboratory.
- MTS (Electrician & Other MTS jobs): 10th passed or ITI equivalent with 2 years experience in the relevant field.
How to Apply for SLBSRSV Teaching & Non-teaching Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Assistant Registrar (Selection), Recruitment Cell, Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Deemed to be University), B-4, Qutab Institutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016. Last date of receipt of application is 7 August 2016.
Application Fee for SLBSRSV Teaching & Non-teaching Posts
- General Category: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST: Rs.60/-