Sarkari Naukri for Project Facilitator, LDC, UDC and Other at SLBSRSV |Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (SLBSRSV) invited applications for recruitment to the post Project Facilitator, LDC, UDC and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 15 November 2017.
- Last date for Application Submission - 15 November 2017
SLBSRSV Vacancy (Employment News 28 Oct- 3 Nov) Details
- Project Facilitator – 3 Posts
- Computer Assistant – 2 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk – 1 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Facilitator, LDC, UDC and Other Posts
- Project Facilitator – M.A./Acharya in any subject or M.Ed./Shiksha-Acharya.
- Computer Assistant – Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Application/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute or Graduation with one year Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application
- Upper Division Clerk/Lower Division Clerk – Graduate from a recognized University.
- Multi Tasking Staff – 10th pass or ITI equivalent from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 35 Years
How to apply for SLBSRSV Recruitment 2017, Project Facilitator, LDC, UDC and Other Posts
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with the relevant documents to the Assistant Registrar (Admn) – Recruitment Cell, Shri Lal Bahadur Shashtri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha (Deemed to be University), B-4 Qutub Industrial Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg, New Delhi-110016 in a superscribing Application to the post of…… The application should reach on or before 15 November 2017.