Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey (SNDT) Women’s University invited application for the recruitment to the post of Controller of Examinations, Finance & Accounts Officer, University Librarian, Dean of Students, Executive Assistant to Vice – Chancellor, Professor, Research Officer, Stenographer, Computer Operator and Peon. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 10 August 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01 OF 2016
Closing Date of Registration: 10 August 2016
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Vacancy Details:
- Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Teaching Staff: 03 Posts
- University Librarian: 01 Post
- Professor: 01 Post
- Research Officer: 01 Post
- Non – Teaching Staff: 05 Posts
- Dean of Students: 01 Post
- Executive Asst. to VC: 01 Post
- Stenographer Grade C: 01 Post
- Computer Operator: 01 Post
- Peon: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts
- Controller of Examinations, Finance & Accounts Officer: Candidate should possess a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale.
- University Librarian: Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale.
- Dean of Students: Possess a Master’s Degree in the subjects preferably with specialization in Social Science/ Education/ Social Work with at least 55% of the marks.
- Executive Assistant to Vice – Chancellor: Minimum Graduate from any Recognized Statutory University.
- Professor: An eminent Scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline and published work of high quality.
- Research Officer: Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Stenographer Grade C: Minimum Qualification S.S.C., with Government certificate of 100 w.p.m. in English Stenography and 40 w.p.m. in Marathi typing certificate.
- Computer Operator: Minimum Qualification Graduate from any statutory recognized University with GCC Certificate in typing – Marathi – 30 w.p.m., English – 40 w.p.m.
- Peon: Minimum Qualification IV standard passed as per rules.
- Controller of Examinations, Finance & Accounts Officer: Upper age limit for the post is 45 years.
- Dean of Students: Upper age limit for the post is 40 years.
- Executive Assistant to Vice – Chancellor, Stenographer, and Peon: Upper age limit for the post is 38 years.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Registrar, S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Mumbai.”
How to Apply for Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University Various Posts 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their application along with relevant documents to the Office of the Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, 1, N.T. Road, Mumbai – 400 020 on or before 10 August 2016.