South East Central Railway invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Staff Nurse, Lab Attendant, Lab supdt., Pharmacist, Receptionist, Clinical Psychologist, Physiotherapist and Health & Malaria Inspector. The eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 19 February 2016 and 20 February 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 19 February 2016 and 20 February 2016
South East Central Railway Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse- 02 Posts
- Lab Attendant- 01 Post
- Lab supdt.- 01 Post
- Pharmacist- 02 Posts
- Receptionist- 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist- 01 Post
- Physiotherapist- 01 Post
- Health & Malaria Inspector- 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for South East Central Railway Various Jobs:
- Staff Nurse- Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing OR Other Institutions recognized by Indian Nursing Council OR B.Sc (Nursing).
- Lab Attendant- Matriculation with science plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT).
- Lab supdt.- B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology/ Life Science or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent OR B.Sc in Medical Technology(Laboratory) from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist- (10+2) in Science or its equivalent, with 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India OR State Pharmacy Council (Proof to be attached).
- Receptionist- Bachelor degree in Hospital Health Management from a recognized University.
- Clinical Psychologist- M.Phill/PH.D in Clinical Psychology.
- Physiotherapist- 10+2 (with science), plus Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Health & Malaria Inspector- B.Sc Chemistry plus (a) 1 year Diploma in Health/ Sanitary Inspector (OR) (b) 1 year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health/ Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Selection Procedure for South East Central Railway Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for South East Central Railway Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with other necessary documents on 19 February 2016 and 20 February 2016.