South Eastern Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2020: 23 Vacancies, Interview through Whatsapp Call
South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification is out at ser.indianrailways.gov.in. Check details here.
South Eastern Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2020: Soth Eastern Railway has invited applications for recruitment to the post of OT Dresser and Hospital Attendant in Adra Division for the divisional railway hospital against notification number PERS/ADA/Cont/Pamedics/2020 dated 1 April 2020. All Interested candidates can apply for South Eastern Railway Paramedical Recruitment 2020 latest by 4 June 2020.
The selection body will recruit the candidates on the basis of interview which will be conducted through a video call from WhatsApp no. 7866083508 from 5 June 2020. Candidates can check the eligibility, selection criteria and other details below.
- Last date of application submission: 4 June 2020
- Interview Call - from 4 June 2020
South Eastern Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- OT Assistant/Dresser - 5 Posts
- Hospital Attendant (Male) - 10 Posts
- Hospital Attendant (Female)- 8 Posts
South Eastern Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- OT Assistant/Dresser - Matriculation/HSC pass & certificate course in dressing from a recognised institution with atleast one year of experience from a reputed hospital.
- Hospital Attendant (Male/Female) - Matriculation/HSC pass.
Age Limit - 18 to 33 years
- OT Assistant/Dresser - Rs.19900/- in Level2 of 7th PC with admissible allowances.
- Hospital Attendant (Male/Female) - Rs.18000/- in Level 1 of 7th PC with admissible allowances.
How to apply for South Eastern Railway Para Medical Staff Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can send their applications along with the documents through e-mail on the email address email@example.com on or before 4 June 2020.