- The applicant for admission should be a resident Indian national
- Applicant should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding two years for admission to Undergraduate program.
- Applicant should have studied in educational institutions in India and completed their qualifying examination.
Eligibility Criteria in Qualifying Examination:
1. A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and
- For all disciplines: Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For biotechnology, biomedical engineering and genetic engineering: Minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics/Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
2. Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the SRMJEEE-2015 are eligible for all the B. Tech. degree programs.
3. Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the SRMJEEE-2015 are eligible for B. Tech. Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering and Genetic engineering programs and also for various programs in Health Sciences.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission. Having been called for the written test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original pertaining to admission (such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, etc.) to the Admissions Officer before the date stipulated by the University.
- Admissions to various programs will however be subject to verifi¬cation of facts from the original certificates / documents of the candidates. In case any discrepancy is noticed, even at a later point of time after admission, the management reserves all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and such a decision shall be final and binding on the candidate.