SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2014: How To Apply
Staff Selection Commission is ready to organize SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014.
Staff Selection Commission is ready to organize SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014. The examination is scheduled to be held on 27 April 2014 and 04 May 2014. The eligible candidates can apply through online or Offline Mode of application before 14 February 2014.
Offline Mode of Application
• Before filling the application read all the instruction carefully.
• Download the Application form from the official website of SSC.
• Use only blue/black ball pen to write in the boxes
• Fill the information in the respective space
• Sign the application form
• Send the Duly filled application form to the respective Office of Regional Director/Dy. Director, Staff Selection Commission.
• Online Mode of Application
On-line application facility will be available from 19 January 2014 to 12 February 2014 (5:00PM) for Part –I Registration and up to 14 February 2014 (5:00 PM) for Part - II Registration.
• The online submission of application form is available on http://ssconline.nic.in. and http://ssconline2.gov.in
• The online application form will be filled in two parts : Part I Registration and Part II Registration
• In Part I registration: the candidate have to fill basic information.
• The page with registration number will be generated. The candidate should note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
• The registration is incomplete without part II registration.
• In Part II Registration, the filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature.
• Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration.
• On-line application would be incomplete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
• Candidates are required to pay the application fee through online SBI net banking, or cash through SBI bank challan.
• To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
• The candidates, who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
• Those candidates who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
• Photograph: upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
• Scanned signature: upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
• Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.