SSC Combined Graduate level Exam 2015 is approaching in the month of August 2015. The aspirants have already started their preparations. Everyone must be grabbing concepts for various section to make their preparations strong and worthy.
As we all know that every exam has its specialty and hence some sort of uncertainty is quite evident . This uncertainty ponders over the mind of candidates. When the definite path is tread on, the destination is achieved.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2015 will be conducted in three tiers as mentioned below:
Tier I: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Question)
Tier II: Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Question)
Tier III: Personality Test Cum Interview/Computer Proficiency/Skill Test (wherever applicable) Document Verification)
The Exam Pattern for Tier I Exam is mention below:
Here, the SSC Team of Jagranjosh.com has come up with some tips and strategy that will help them to attempt the paper easily and quickly.
- The aspirants preparing for General Intelligence & Reasoning Section should start making their conceptual base so strong.
- Mental alertness and logical skill is required to solve the reasoning section of SSC CGL Exam
- One needs to understand the nature of question first from previous year question paper
- Develop the skills of time management to make themselves prepare for solving questions in a speedy manner
- More and more practice of previous year and model question papers will be helpful
- Online test would be a better option to judge your speed in solving reasoning section
- General Awareness section is one of the scoring section in the entire question paper of SSC CGL EXAM 2015.
- Questions in this sections are aimed at testing the candidates around him/her and its application to the society.
- Several questions will be designed to test knowledge of current events and matters of everyday observation and experience in scientific aspects.
- The questions in this section will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate.
- The scope of test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, relationships between the numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, average, interest, profit and loss, discounts, partnership, mixtures and allegation etc.
- One should have fluency in application of mathematical formulae and concepts
- By heart learning of mathematical formulae will be best for candidates
- Short calculations and tricks should be applied despite of long calculations
- In this section, candidate’s ability to understand correct English, comprehension and writing ability will be tested
- The candidates should have good knowledge of rules of Grammar and its correct usage
- Knowledge of Elimination Technique is required
- The aspirants should prepare for rules of Grammar and its correct usage in right perspective