Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Eastern Region invited applications from eligible candidates for to 11 Assistant & Inspector Posts. Candidates can send their forms in the prescribed format on or before 27 January 2015.
Closing Date for Registration: 27 January 2015
Details of Post
1. Data Processing Assistant Grade ‘A’: 1 post
2. Scientific Assistant (Physical – Civil): 5 posts
3. Quarantine Inspector: 2 posts
4. Junior Geographical Assistant: 1 post
5. Senior Scientific Assistant: 2 posts
1. Data Processing Assistant Grade ‘A’: Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Operational Research/Computer Science of a recognized University or equivalent and Post-graduate Diploma/Certificate in computer application (of atleast one year’s duration) of a recognised University or equivalent.
2. Scientific Assistant (Physical – Civil): Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Physics (Pure or applied) or Chemistry (Pure or Applied or Industrial) or degree in Chemical Technology/Engineering or degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent with Two year’s experience in the Testing and Evaluation of Civil Engineering material in a Laboratory.
3. Quarantine Inspector: Candidate should have Bachelor of Science with Zoology or Microbiology as one of the essential subjects from a recognised University or Institution with two year’s experience of conducting research or experiments or measurement in a veterinary laboratory of Central or State Government or any University or Indian Council of Agricultural Research or of any autonomous body.
4. Junior Geographical Assistant: Candidate should have Honors Degree in Geography/Statistics /Mathematics from a recognized University.
5. Senior Scientific Assistant: Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Bacteriology or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Pharmacy or Physiology or Chemistry of a recognized University or equivalent.
1. Data Processing Assistant Grade ‘A’: Rs.9300 – 34800/-, Grade Pay Rs..4200 /-
2. Scientific Assistant (Physical – Civil): Rs.9300 – 34800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4600 /
3. Quarantine Inspector: Rs.9300 – 34800/-, Grade Pay Rs 4200 /-
4. Junior Geographical Assistant: Rs 5200/- – 20200/-, Grade Pay Rs 2800/-
5. Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs 9300/- – 34800/-, Grade Pay Rs 4600 /-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application forms in the given format with Rs. 50/- examination fee through "Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)" in an envelope superscribed in bold letters as – “SELECTION POST” APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF:__________________________; CATEGORY NO OF POST:ER-______ ; ADVERTISEMENT NO :ER-____________ to: “Regional Director, Staff Selection Commission (Er), 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, Kolkata-700020” before 27 January 2015 (02 februray 2015 for far flung areas).
SSC issued Admit Card for CAPF, Delhi Police, CISF (SI, ASI) Exam 2016, Find Scheme & Syllabus
SSCWR Declared Final Result for Technical Superintendent Posts 2016
SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘D’ Examination 2016 Admit Card Released by Central Region
SSC-CR, Declared Final Result for Training Equipment Operator & Accounts Clerk Post 2015