In this article, we have disclosed 25 questions from General knowledge and Awareness section of SSC GD Constable 2015 exam held in evening shift. Go through all questions and prepare your study plans for upcoming SSC-GD Constable 2017. It is observed that SSC used to put previous year questions in the running exams. Let us take a look-
Part B: General Knowledge and General Awareness
1. Which among the following countries was the first to give women the right to vote?
c) New Zealand
2. A very hot and dry local wind blowing across North Indian plains in summer is:
d) jet stream
3. In India, National Youth day is celebrated on:
a) 12th January
b) 1st January
c) 20th January
d) 30th January
4. The method that cannot be used for removing permanent hardness of water is:
a) adding caustic soda
d) adding sodium carbonate
5. Who sis the woman Boxer to win Silver medal in London Olympics of 2012:
a) Nicola Adams
b) Mary Kom
c) Ka Tie Taylor
d) Natasha Jonas
6. Who propounded the dynamic theory of profit?
7. The second largest continent of the world is:
a) North America
8. Population census is taken once in:
a) 5 years
b) 15 years
c) 10 years
d) every year
9. The nuclear reaction in which the mass is converted into energy is called:
a) endo thermic
b) exo thermic
c) endo ergic
d) exo ergic
10. A person with blood group ‘O’ can receive blood transfusion from persons with blood groups-
a) O only
b) A, B only
c) O and AB/O
d) A, B and O
11. Which mauryan ruler accompanied Bhadra Bahu to Shravanabelagola?
12. Heavy grey coloured clouds which are responsible for rains are called:
13. Am amphoteric substance acts as:
a) Both an acid and a base
c) None of the options
14. The first PM who had resigned without attending Parliament session was-
a) Smt Indira Gandhi
b) Lal Bahadur Shastri
c) Charan Singh
d) Moraji Desai
15. The “Continent of Contrasts” is:-
16. Under the Constitution, public health and sanitation and hospitals and dispensaries fall in the:
a) Concurrent list
b) State list
c) No list
d) Central list
17. The group of countries that are usually referred to as the “Baltic countries” consist of:
a) Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
b) Sweden, Finland and Estonia
c) Poland, Belarus and Lithuania
d) Denmark, Poland and Latvia
18. The first electronic digital computer contained the following:
b) Electronic valves
c) Vaccum tubes
d) Semi conductor memory
19. Who among the following was the Viceroy of India when the mutiny 1857 took place?
20. The Ramakrishna Mission was founded by:
a) Raja Rammohan Rai
b) Dayananda Sarasvati
c) Swami Vivekananda
d) Iswar Chandra Vidyasagar
21. Which of the following is NOT an aerosol?
22. Which revolution was started by the Government of India to increase the milk output.
a) White Revolution
b) Green Revolution
c) Blue Revolution
d) Yellow Revolution
23. Which is not a central problem of an economy?
a) For whom to produce?
b) How to maximize private profit?
c) What to produce?
d) How to produce?
24. Louis Pasteur discovered:
b) Polio Vaccine
c) Antirabies Vaccine
25. South Africa’s first black president and anti-apartheid icon Nelson Mandela died on:
a) December 2, 2013
b) December 6, 2014
c) December 9, 2014
d) December 5, 2013
Memory Based Questions: SSC GD Constable 2018-19 Online Exam (CBE)
SSC GD Constable Online Exam Analysis 2018-19: 11-16(1st Week),18-23(2nd Week) Feb 2019 (All Shifts)
SSC 2019 Exam: Normalization Method for calculating Qualifying Marks
SSC Stenographer Grade C&D 2018-19 Exam: Expected Cut-Off Marks & Result Date