SSC smart Strategy that you should adopt
In this article, we have depicted all essential and unavoidable tips and strategies in brief to qualify SSC exams mainly CGL for all subjects i.e. Quant, reasoning, GK and English.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017
Exam date: 1st August 2017 to 20th August 2017 inclusive both dates
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2017 will be held in the month of August 2017. The aspirants have already started their preparations. Everyone must be grabbing concepts for various sections to make their preparations strong and worthy. As we, all know that every exam has its specialty and hence some sort of uncertainty is quite evident. This uncertainty ponders over the mind of candidates. When the definite path is tread on, the destination is achieved.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Online Exam 2017 will be conducted in four tiers as mentioned below:
- Tier-I: - It is comprised of 100 questions with total marks of 200.
- Tier-II: - It will be same as previous one but conducted online.
- Tier-III: - under this examination, A descriptive paper (Essay/Precise Writing) is conducted having 100 marks.
- Tier-IV: - A computer efficiency test is organized, in which candidate has to qualify.
General Intelligence and Reasoning Tips
• The aspirants preparing for General Intelligence & Reasoning section should strengthen their conceptual base.
• Mental alertness and logical skill is required to solve the reasoning section of SSC CGL Exam.
• One needs to understand the nature of question first from previous year question paper.
• Develop the skills of time management to prepare for solving questions in a speedy manner.
• More and more practice of previous year and model question papers will be helpful.
• Online Test would be a better option to judge your speed in solving the reasoning section
General Awareness Tips
• General Awareness section is one of the scoring in the entire exam of SSC CGL Exam 2015 & 2016.
• Questions in this section are aimed at testing the candidates around him/her and its application to the society.
• Several questions will be designed to test knowledge of current events and matters of every day observation and experience in scientific aspects.
• The Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and related miscellaneous observation and experience in scientific aspect.
• Prepare notes of important topics and revise them meticulously to be perfect in General Awareness.
• Study and analyze the syllabus three/four times with a preconceived notion that you have completed all the topics. The broad category of General Awareness syllabus is a segregation of History, Geography, Art & Culture, Indian Polity & Constitution, Economy & Finance, Science, and Technology and so on.
• The Candidates should keep an eye on latest happenings and read a daily newspaper to keep an updated with the latest news. It is one of the scoring sections in SSC CGL Exam Question paper. One should thoroughly learn updates in economy to score well in exam.
Quantitative Aptitude Tips
• The questions in this section will be designed to test the ability of appropriate use of numbers and number sense of the candidate.
• The scope of test will be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, relationship, between the numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, average, interest, profit and loss, discounts, partnership, mixtures etc.
• One should have fluency in application of mathematical formulated and concepts.
• By-heart learning of mathematical formulae will be best for candidates.
• Short calculations and tricks should be applied despite of long calculations.
English Comprehension Tips
• In this section, candidate’s ability to understand correct English, comprehension and writing ability will be tested.
• The candidates should have good knowledge of rules of Grammar and its correct usage.
• Knowledge of Elimination Technique is required.
• The aspirants should prepare for rules of Grammar and its correct usage in right perspective.