The State Trading Corporation of India Limited (STC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Company Secretary, Joint General Manager (Corporate Communication & Public Relations), Chief Security Officer, Chief Manager (Personnel) and Chief Manager (CSR). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 31 January 2016.
ADVT. NO. : STC/PERS/RECT/2016/1
- Last date for receipt of application forms: 31 January 2016
STC Vacancy Details
1. Company Secretary: 1 post
2. Joint General Manager (Corporate Communication & Public Relations): 1 post
3. Chief Security Officer: 1 post
4. Chief Manager (Personnel): 1 post
5. Chief Manager (CSR): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Manager & Other Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Company Secretary: Associate Company Secretary with minimum 22 years executive experience.
- Joint General Manager (Corporate Communication & Public Relations): Post graduate Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication/Advertising and Communication Management/Public Relations/Mass Communication/Journalism etc. with minimum 12 years relevant post-qualification experience in Public relations including designing and execution of media planning/news media/ online media/print media/Corporate Communications/Advertising/Corporate image building etc.
- Chief Security Officer: Graduate Degree in any discipline and should have served in the rank of Lt. Colonel & above, in the Indian Army or equivalent rank in the Indian Navy/Air force.
- Chief Manager (Personnel): Master degree/Diploma in Management with specialization/elective in HR/Personnel Management or its equivalent or Master Degree in Social Work with minimum 8 years relevant post-qualification experience in Human Resource Management /Personnel Management/Industrial Relations.
- Chief Manager (CSR): B.E./B.Tech/Master Degree in any discipline or Social work with specialization/elective in Community development/Rural Development/Child care and development Practice/Urban and Rural Community development/Rural and Tribal development/Development Management with minimum 12 years post-qualification experience.
- Company Secretary: Maximum 55/50 years
- Joint General Manager (Corporate Communication & Public Relations): Maximum 47 years
- Chief Security Officer: Maximum 50 years
- Chief Manager (Personnel): Maximum 40 years
- Chief Manager (CSR): Maximum 40 years
How to Apply for STC Chief Manager & Other Posts
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Post Box No. DEL 231301, the Times of India, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi – 110103. Last date of receipt of application is 31 January 2016.