Steel & Industrial Forgings Ltd. (SIFL), Kerala Notified Recruitment for 04 Various Posts 2014
Steel & Industrial Forgings Ltd.(SIFL), Kerala requires trainees in the following disciplines. SIFLinvites applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned positions.
Steel & Industrial Forgings Ltd.(SIFL), Kerala requires trainees in the following disciplines. SIFLinvites applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned positions. The period of training should be of one (01) year. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 18 June 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 18 June 2014.
Details of Post
- MHRM/ MSW (PM & IR): 02 (Two).
- MBA (Marketing/ Finance): 02 (Two).
(i) Bachelor’s in Degree from recognized University with minimum .
(ii) Good knowledge of Computer Application.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit and Age Relaxation for candidate should be as per Rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Candidate will get the stipend of Rs. 7,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Skill Test/ Practical Test/ Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format with complete details along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. with a recent passport size photograph should be affix on the applicationmay be forwarded to the “The Managing Director, Steel & Industrial Forgings Ltd., Athani P.O, Thrissur-680 581 (Kerala)” on or before 18 June 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below