Super 30, the renowned coaching institute started by Mr Anand Kumar with an idea of preparing 30 students for admissions to IITs through JEE Main and JEE Advanced exams. Anand Kumar ji’s idea has been a success for past few years now with his squad of super 30 students making successfully into IITs every year. At Super 30, students are provided free of cost coaching for all subjects of IIT JEE. Moreover, students are provided a place to stay and food free of cost during their IIT JEE preparation with Super 30. Read here to know more about
Students who are preparing for IIT JEE do have lots of queries in their mind before as well as during the exam preparation. Some of the frequently asked questions of IIT aspirants are:
1. How to choose the best study material for IIT JEE?
3. Which books are best for preparation of IIT JEE?
3. What should a student do when he is behind the coaching institute?
Here we bring you answers by Mr Anand Kumar, Founder, Super 30 for all such questions that confuse IIT aspirants during the exam preparation –
- Anand Kumar Ji says that the students should first focus on basic knowledge for preparation of IIT JEE. And they should identify students interests, if he is interested in studying mathematics then he would be knowing concepts of mathematics.
- He also advises students to not mug-up to memorise the concepts during IIT JEE preparation. Rather after studying any concept, he should understand it by relating to real-life objects around them. Students should focus on deep understanding of any concept.
Students can know all their queries as answered by Super 30 founder, Shri Anand Kumar ji's in this video. After watching this video, students will get inspiration and learning tips for IIT JEE preparation that will be beneficial for scoring good rank in the exam.
Pick the right college for your Engineering