Symbiosis Summer School Notified Admission for 11 Different Courses for the Session 2014
Symbiosis Summer School has invited application for various courses/programme designed to provide students, working professionals
Symbiosis Summer School has invited application for various courses/programme designed to provide students, working professionals, adults of age above 18, an intellectually stimulating environment with like-minded people to explore and learn.
Note: Participants can choose only one of the following eleven courses at a given time. This is because each course has been uniquely designed.
Each Course Duration: Total 90 hours, worth 6 credits
Last date for applications: 30 April 2014
Symbiosis Summer School Programmes on Offer:
- Film Appreciation
- Creative Writing
- Climate Change
- Family Business Dynamics
- Legal Aspects of Business in India
- Peace & Conflict Studies
- Media Literacy and Popular Culture
- From Script to Screen (Film Making)
The applicant must be above 18 years of age
Course Duration: 12 May to 31 May 2014
Candidates will receive two certificates at the end of the course:
- A Certificate of Attendance
- A Certificate of Programme Completion
- In addition, students will receive a transcript with marks they have obtained during the course.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply online via the official website at: www.symbiosissummerschool.in
- An application fee of Rs 1000/- must be paid as an application fee. This is non-refundable.
About Symbiosis Summer School
Symbiosis Summer School Under Symbiosis International University is a first of its kind in India, Symbiosis Summer School (SSS) programmes are multidisciplinary curriculum that promote intercultural opportunities for both students and faculty. Unique in its quality, this residential summer school Programme offers a learning environment with regional, national and international faculty, within the beautiful Lavale campus in Pune. With expertise in their respective fields, the faculty will deliver course content through innovative teaching methods, which offer students thoughtful inquiry, robust skill development, and insightful discourse.