Syndicate Bank Jobs Notification: Syndicate Bank invited applications for the Probationary Officer Post in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course. The eligible candidates can apply for the course through the prescribed format on or before 17 January 2018.
Advertisement No. : HRD:HRMD:REC:PGDBF:1743(A)/2017
- Start date for Online Registration: 2 January 2018
- Online Payment of Application Fees: 2 January 2018-17 January 2018
- Last Date of Application: 17 January 2018
- Download of Call letter for Examination: After 05 February 2018
- Date of Online test (Tentative): 18 February 2018
Syndicate Bank Vacancy Details
- Probationary Officers: 500 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course
Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Minimum 20 years- Maximum 28 years
How to Apply for the Syndicate Bank PO in Jr. Mgmt Grade / Scale-I Post Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the Syndicate Bank’s Website www.syndicatebank.in. Last date of receipt of application is 17 January 2018.
Application Fees for Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance Course
Gen & OBC : Rs.600/-