Syndicate Bank has invited applications from young and dynamic graduates for admission to the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. Admission to these courses are to be conducted at Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida. Interested candidates can apply through prescribed format before 18 November 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 05 November 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 18 November 2014
- Download of Examination call letter: After 16 December 2014
- Date of Examination: 27 December 2014 (Tentative)
Details of Program
- 200 students will be inducted in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore
- 200 students will be inducted in Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd, Greater Noida
- Educational Qualification: Graduation or equivalent with 60% or above (55% for SC/ST/PWD) recognized by Central Government.
- Age Limit: Min. 20 years, Max. 30 years. Details related to age relaxation can be found in the link given below
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Online Aptitude test followed by GD and Interview.
How to Apply: Only online mode of applications would be accepted along with an application fees of Rs. 500.00 (Rs.50.00 for SC/ST/PWD). Candidates need to upload scan copies of their recent photographs and signature while submitting the applications, else the application is liable to be cancelled.