Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 28 May 2018.
Notification No. - 1821/Regr/Estt(T)/2018
Last Date of Application - 28 May 2018
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Vacancy Details
Assistant Professor - 29 Posts
- Law - 20 Posts
- English - 2 Posts
- Political Science - 2 Posts
- Computer Applications - 2 Posts
- Economics- 1 Post
- History - 1 Post
- Business Administration - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Post
- Full Time Master's Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% of marks
- Pass in NET/SLET/Ph.D. (Ph.D. Degree should have been awarded in accordance with the UGC [Minimum Standards & Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree] Regulations 2009).
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Assistant Professor Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600028 latest by 28 May 2018.
Application Fee for Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Assistant Professor Jobs:
Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST) through Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University” payable at Chennai.