Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University (TNDALU) invited applications for the post of Guest Faculty. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2018.
Notification No. - 2052/Regr/Estt(T)/2018
Last Date of Application - 31 May 2018
Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Vacancy Details
Guest Faculty - 73 Posts
- Law - 60 Posts
- English - 2 Posts
- Economics- 2 Posts
- Commerce - 2 Posts
- Political Science - 2 Posts
- Business Administration/Management - 2 Posts
- Computer Applications/Science - 2 Posts
- Sociology - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Guest Faculty Post
- Law - 55% of marks in Master’s Degree in Law (Regular 2 Year Programme) and enrolled as an Advocate in Bar Council. Private Study/Distance Education/One Year Programme is not eligible. Retired Law Teachers may also apply.
- Interdisciplinary Subjects - 55% of marks in the respective interdisciplinary subject’s Master’s Degree. Private Study/Distance Education/Open Study is not eligible. Retired Collegiate Faculty Members may also eligible.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Guest Faculty Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, “Poompozhil”, No.5, Dr. D.G.S. Dhinakaran Salai, Chennai – 600 028 latest by 31 May 2018.
Application Fee for Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University Guest Faculty Jobs:
Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST) through Demand Draft in favour of “The Registrar, the Tamil Nadu Dr.Ambedkar Law University” payable at Chennai.