Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post of District Education Officer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 March 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 14 February 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 12 March 2014
• Last date for payment of Fee through Bank or Post Office: 14 March 2014
• Date of Examination: 08 June 2014
Details of Post
Name of Post: District Educational Officer
Number of Post: 11 Posts
Subject-wise Details of the Post
• From Open Market: 9 (one Post each in the subjects Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, History & Geography).
• From among Teachers employed in recognised Aided Secondary Schools or Higher Secondary Schools: 2 (one Post each in the subjects Physics and Chemistry)
• Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
• Maximum Age Limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes: No Age Limit
• Maximum Age Limit for other remaining categories: 30 Years for Open Market Posts & 40 Years for Employed Teachers
1. Master’s Degree of any University in the Tamil Nadu State or a Degree of equivalent at least 50% Marks in the Master’s Degree Examination in any of the mentioned subject Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, History & Geography
2. B.T. or B.Ed. Degree of any university of Tamil Nadu or a equivalent degree.
3. Studied Tamil under Part-I or Part-II of the Intermediate or Pre-University or Higher Secondary Course.
• For Preliminary Examination: Rs.125/- (Examination Fee Rs.75 /- + Application Cost Rs.50/-)
• For Main Written Examination: Rs.125/-
How to Apply
• Candidates can only apply online through the Commission’s website, www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
• Scan photograph and signature of the candidates, before applying for the post.
• The candidates must have a valid e-mail ID or mobile number at the time of registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results.
• Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview call letters, other memos etc. will be send by the TNPSC to the registered / given e-mail ID.
TNPSC Agriculture (Extension) Officer Result 2018 Announced at tnpsc.gov.in, Check Details here
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination–II Notification Out; Apply for 1199 Posts
Hall Ticket for TNPSC VAO Exam 2016 Issued by Tamil Nadu PSC, Exam Date Announced 28 February
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination-II: Document Verification Schedule 2013