Tamilnad Mercentile Bank Ltd. invited application for recruitment of various posts 2013. The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 27 July 2013. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited (TMB) is a bank head-quartered in Tuticorin in Tamil Nadu, India. TMB was founded in 1921 as the Nadar Bank, but changed its name to Tamilnad Mercantile Bank in November 1962. The Bank was rated as the fastest growing Indian Bank for the five years from 2007 to 2012. It was also rated as the Best Bank in the Year 2010, 2011 and 2012, due to its fast and robust growth.
• Opening Date for Online Application: 17 July 2013
• Closing Date for Online Application: 27 July 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 3 August 2013
• Assistant Managers (E-Banking & Other Delivery Channels)
• Assistant Managers (Data Center Administrator)
• Assistant Managers (IT Support Officer)
• Assistant Managers (Civil Engineers)
Candidate age should be below 35 years as on 30 June 2013.
• Assistant Managers (E-Banking & Other Delivery Channels): B.E / B. Tech in Computers / IT / Electrical / Electronics / MCA / M.Sc. (IT / Comp. Science) from a reputed University of a Regular College Course, with minimum of 60% marks.
• Assistant Managers (Data Center Administrator): B.E / B. Tech in Computers / IT / Electrical / Electronics / MCA / M.Sc. (IT / Comp. Science) from a reputed University of a Regular College Course, with minimum of 60% marks.
• Assistant Managers (IT Support Officer): B.Sc (IT / Computer Science) with minimum 60% marks.
• Assistant Managers (Civil Engineers): B.E. - Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Selection will be done on the basis of online test and Interview.
How to Apply
• Candidates are required to apply online through website http://career.tmb.in/ before 27 July 2013.
• After submission of online application, candidates are required to take a printout of e-Application form and send hard copy of application along with self attested photocopy of documents in proof of age, qualification, Nativity in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of________″ to following address before 3 August 2013.
The General Manager,
Human Resources Development Department,
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd.
Head Office, # 57, V. E. Road,
Thoothukudi 628 002.
IBPS Calendar 2019 – 20 Released: Check Exam Dates for IBPS Clerk, PO, SO, RRB
SBI PO Exam 2019: Official Notification & Application Process to Begin Soon
SBI SCO Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 31 Posts @sbi.co.in
BOI Recruitment 2019, Apply for 13 for Office Assistant, Faculty Member and Attendant Post