TCIL, Kuwait Recruitment 2019: Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineer, Telecom Technician and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before the last date of application.
- Last date for submission of application: to be communicated
TCIL, Kuwait Vacancy Details
- Telecom: 1 Post
- Telecom Technician: 4 Posts
- Telecom Technician Cable Jointer (Fiber optic and copper cable): 4 Posts
- Telecom Civil / Construction Supervisor: 2 Posts
- Light Duty Driver: 9 Posts
- Safety Officer: 1 Post
- Helper: 4 Posts
- Helper: Pipe Fabricator: 3 Posts
- Helper Mason: 3 Posts
- Mandoub (PRO): 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Engineer, Telecom Technician and Other Posts
- Telecom: B.E/ B. Tech in Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Engineering from a recognized University.
- Telecom Technician: Must hold High School Certificate or equivalent and must have ITI holder in electronics and communication or telecommunication or related area.
- Telecom Technician Cable Jointer (Fiber optic and copper cable): Candidates must have Diploma holder and over 5 years of work experience in the Oil and Petrol Chemical industries Cable Splicer Tasks.
- Light Duty Driver: Candidate must be able to understand and speak English and Arabic and follow through instructions.
Age Limit – 45 years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for TCIL, Kuwait Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can submit applications to the Group General Manager (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash –I, New Delhi – 110048” up to the last date of receipt of applications