Tea Board India Job Notification: Tea Board India has invited applications for the Junior Instrument Engineer and Junior Chemist/Biochemist posts. The eligible applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019.
- Last Date for Application: 06 November 2019
Tea Board India Junior Instrument Engineer and Junior Chemist/Biochemist Vacancy Details
- Junior Instrument Engineer: 01 Post
- Junior Chemist/Biochemist: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 of the day 18 October 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Instrument Engineer and Junior Chemist/Biochemist Job
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
- Junior Instrument Engineer: B. Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation or allied subject. (i) Experience in high- end instruments operations like GCMSMS, ICPMS, LCMSMS, HPLC, GC etc.
(ii) 2 to 3 years experience in NABL Accredited Food Testing Laboratory (Food Division/Analytical Section/ Instrumental Section).
(iii) Knowledge in Quality System Management.
(iv) Experience in FSSAI Notified/FSSAI Referral Laboratory will be preferred.
- Junior Chemist/Biochemist: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Biochemistry or allied subject. (i) Experience in analyses in Food Division.
(ii) Practical knowledge in handling Gas and Liquid Chromatography.
(iii) 2-3 years experience in NABL Accredited Food Testing Laboratory (Food Division/Analytical Section/Instrumental Section).
(iv). Experience in FSSAI Notified/FSSAI Referral Laboratory will be preferred.
Salary: 20,000 per month
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
The eligible applicants can appear for walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019. The interested candidates for the above posts may appear in the interview along with bio-data, attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and other testimonials. No applicant will be allowed for the registration after 10.30 am. The candidates have to bring original testimonials also for verification. Verification of documents will be done before interview/test. Candidates appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained.