Tezpur University, Assam invited applications for 14 Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before on or before 17 November 2017.
Notification Details :
Notification Number - 14/2017
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application - 17 November 2017
- Last Date of Submitting Hard Copy of the Online Applications - 27 November 2017
Tezpur University Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 14
Administration : 08 Post
- Internal Audit Officer - 01 Post
- Assistant Director of Physical Education - 01 Post
- Junior Accountant - 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk - 04 Posts
Health Officer : 01 Post
- Medical Officer - 01 Post
Computer Centre: 02 Post
- Junior Programmer - 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant - 01 Post
Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering : 01 Post
- Technical Assistant - 01 Post
Central Library : 01 Post
- Library Assistant - 01 Post
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering :01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant - 01 Post
- Internal Audit Officer - 50 Years
- Medical Officer - 35 Years
- Assistant Director of Physical Education - 35 Years
- Junior Programmer - 30 Years
- Senior Technical Assistant - 30 Years
- Technical Assistant/Junior Accountant/Library Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Lower Division Clerk - Between 18 to 27
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Internal Audit Officer:
- Officers holding analogous posts on regular basis or with five (05) years' regular service.
Medical Officer (Health Centre):
- MBBS degree from any Indian university recognised by Medical Council of India
Assistant Director of Physical Education -
- Master's Degree in Physical Education/Sports Science with at least 55% of marks or equivalent with a consistently good academic record.
- Record of having represented the university 1 college at the inter-university /intercollegiate competitions or the State and/ or national championships.
- Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Passed the physical fitness test conducted in accordance with the UGC Regulations 2010 on Minimum Qualifications for Appointments of Techers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges.
Junior Programmer (Computer Centre):
- BE/B. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent degree from any recognized Indian University /Institution with at least 50% marks or its equivalent grade.
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer Centre):
- 3 Years engineering diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from an AICTE recognised institute and minimum 6 years' experience in the Grade of Technical Assistant or equivalent post
- 3 Years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation from an AICTE recognized institution and 2 years experience in similar job in a college/ university laboratory or equivalent organization. OR
- 2 years' ITI Trade Certificate in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation and 5 years' experience in the post of Technician/ Laboratory Assistant/equivalent
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce from any recognized university.
- Bachelor degree in Library Science I Library & Information Science from a recognized University.
- 12th/DOEACC 'A' level or equivalent and 2 experience in similar job in a college I university laboratory or equivalent organisation.
Selection Procedure for Lower Division Clerk Post
Selection will be based on the Personal Interview /or Written Test/Skill Test
How to Apply for Tezpur University Lower Division Clerk Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents and Demand Draft to "The Registrar, Tezpur University, Tezpur-784 028" on or before 27 November 2017
Application Fees for Lower Division Clerk Post:
Rs. 500/- (Exempted for SC/ST/PWD categories) in the form of Demand Draft only drawn on any nationalised bank in favour of "The Registrar, Tezpur University, payable at Tezpur (Tezpur University Branch in case of State Bank of India)", must be submitted along with the application