Thapar University, Patiala invited applications from eligible candidates, for recruitment to the posts of ‘Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer’. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 21 April 2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 21 April 2015
Details of Posts
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
[Note: Posts are for various Departments - Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
And Various Schools - Chemistry & Bio-Chemistry, Humanities & Social Sciences, Mathematics & Computer Applications, Physics & Material Science, Energy & Environment]
- For Post 1 to 3 Candidate must possess Ph.D. in the concerned discipline with relevant experience.
- For Post 4 Candidate must possess Master’s Degree in the concerned discipline with experience.
- For Post 1 Pay Band (PB – 4) and Pay Scale of Rs. 37,400/- to Rs. 67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 11,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 Pay Band (PB – 4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 Pay Band (PB – 4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,500/- Per Month or Grade Pay of Rs. 8,000/- Per Month (few positions).
- For Post 4 Candidate will get Consolidate Salary of Rs. 40,000/- Per Month for the contractual post of lecturer.
Selection Procedure The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete details of Bio- data and of reqd. photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph should affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Registrar, Thapar University (TU), Patiala – 147 004 (Punjab)” or send via email at email@example.com on or before 21 April 2015.