THDC India Limited invited applications for recruitment to the post of Engineer Trainees in Mechanical, Civil & Electrical disciplines. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 31 January 2015. THDC India Limited was incorporated in July 88 to develop, operate and maintain the Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other Hydro Projects. It is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise.
- Opening Date for Online Application Forms: 1 December 2014
- Closing Date for Online Application Forms: 31 January 2015
Name of the Post: Engineer Trainees
Name of the Disciplines: Mechanical, Civil & Electrical disciplines
Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology with minimum 65% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in GATE-2015 Exam.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply Online for GATE as per the information provided on the websites.
- They should wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number. The candidates will receive their GATE-2015 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply On-line at THDCIL recruitment website (www.thdc.gov.in) on or before 31 January 2015.
- No other means /mode of applications will be accepted.
- If the candidate is called for personal interview, he/she will be required to produce his/her original GATESERVICE 2015 admit card and GATE-2015 official score card for verification with other relevant documents at the time of Interview.