Thiruvallauvar University invited applications for Recruitment of various Non-teaching posts. The candidate eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 8 August 2014. Thiruvallauvar University was established in 2002. It is a public university located in the city of Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 17 July 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 8 August 2014
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
1. Personal Assistant to Vice-Chancellor: 1
2. Superintendent: 9
3. Assistant cum-Computer Operator: 23
4. Office Assistant: 4
5. Driver: 4
6. System Analyst: 2
7. System Administrator: 2
8. Laboratory Technician (Graduate): 4
9. Data / web manager: 1
10. Electrician / Plumber: 2
11. Gardener: 2
Total no. of Posts: 54 Posts
- Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.6600/- for post no. 1.
- Rs.15600-39100/- + GP Rs.5400/- for post no. 6.
- Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4800/- for post no. 2.
- Rs.9300-34800/- + GP Rs.4400/- for post no. 7, 8 & 9.
- Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2600/- for post no. 3.
- Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/- for post no. 5.
- Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.2400/- for post no. 10.
- Rs.4800-10000/- + GP Rs.1300/- for post no. 4 & 11.
- Personal Assistant to Vice-Chancellor: Master degree with minimum 55% Marks or B grade of the UGC seven point scales.
- Superintendent: BSc in Computer Science or BCA or any Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications, Typewriting senior grade in English and Tamil will be preferable and 5 years Administrative experience in any University or in Government Organization.
- Assistant cum-Computer Operator: BSc in Computer Science or BCA or any Graduate with Diploma in Computer Applications and 3 years experience in any University or in Government Organization as Junior Assistant or equivalent cadre.
- Office Assistant: 10th passed or failed.
- Driver: 8th passed.
- System Analyst: Graduate in Computer Science & Engineering (B.E/B.Tech), MCA; must be skilled in structural query building, C++, Visual Basic, SQL, html, Photoshop & other related software & hardware and Work experience in data handling and information management at University/Autonomous Colleges/in Controller of Examinations Section.
- System Administrator: B.E. in Computer Science/MCA/MSc Computer Science and 2 years Experience as system administrator/Networking and troubleshooting with Knowledge in Windows Server technology and server maintenance, Visual Basic, Oracle & Web Tech.
- Laboratory Technician (Graduate): Graduate in Science/Electronics/Computer Applications and 3 years working experience in a Teaching /Research Laboratory.
- Data/web manager: Graduate in Computer Science & Information Technology (B.E (IT)/B.Tech), MCA and skilled in Web Designing, html, Server scripting and Web Management and should have worked in University/Autonomous Colleges/in Controller of Examinations Section.
- Electrician/Plumber: A valid license holder, Trade in Electrician ITI certificate approved by NVTC (National Vocation Training Council) Government approved institution and 5 years experience in a reputed institution and must be able to attend all type of electrical work / plumbing in the University campus independently including repair and maintenance of generator.
- Gardener: 8th class passed with Experience in Gardening and also worked in Nursery Garden.
- Not Exceed 45 years for Personal Assistant to Vice-Chancellor.
- Between 30 to 50 years for Driver.
- Not Exceed 35 years for remaining posts.
General and OBC categories Candidates must submit Demand Draft of Rs.250/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST and Differently-Abled candidates) in favour of The Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Vellore-632 115, payable at Vellore.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from the University Website www.thiruvalluvaruniversity.ac.in
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with DD and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Registrar, Thiruvalluvar University, Serkkadu, Vellore-632 115 before 8 August 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.