TISS Recruitment 2017
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invited applications for the post of Teaching & Non-Teaching. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 August 2017.
Advertisement No. : TISS/AUGUST /2017
Last Date for Application Submission- 31 August 2017
TISS Vacancy Details
- Professor -01 Post
- Associate Professor-03 Posts
- Assistant Professor-05 Posts
- Psychiatric Social Worker- 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator-01 Post
- Stenographer Grade II-04 Posts
- Stenographer Grade III-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
- Professor -Master’s and Ph.D. in Law, Political Sciences, Anthropology, Economics and other Social Sciences. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guided candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Associate Professor-A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with consistent engagement in basic and applied research with strong publications record.
- Assistant Professor-Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the Master’s Degree level, Social Work or interdisciplinary areas of social, health, management, development, Education, Social Entrepreneurship from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Psychiatric Social Worker- A Master’s Degree in Social Work with at least 55% marks or an equivalent with 3 years experience of working with children and adolescents in the field of mental health; Strong in community assessment and development skills, written and oral communication skills; Should have proficiency in English, Hindi, and Marathi languages.
- Data Entry Operator-A Bachelor’s degree with 100 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in English typewriting speed, with MSC-IT or equivalent computer course from recognized Government Institution with minimum of 2 years experience as Stenographer.
- Stenographer Grade II-A Bachelor’s degree with 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 30 w.p.m. in English typewriting speed, with MSC-IT or equivalent computer course from recognized Government Institution.
- Stenographer Grade III-Graduate with a certificate in Computer Operation covering Office Applications with one year's experience and knowledge in using word processing, spread sheet, presentation etc., and working knowledge of web based applications
Application Fee for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
Application Fee – Rs. 1000/-
How to Apply for TISS, Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the TISS’s Website www.tiss.edu. The Last date of receipt of application is 31 August 2017
Scroll Down for More Jobs
DSSSB Recruitment 2017: 15000+ Vacancies Notified for TGT, PGT and Non-Teaching Posts by Delhi Govt