Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Associate Professors in the department of Anthropology, Economics and Psychology on contract basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 6 September 2017.
ADVT. NO. TISS-GUWAHATI/FACULTY/AUGUST/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of online Application forms: 6 September 2017
TISS Vacancy Details
Name of the post: Associate Professor
- Anthropology: 1 post
- Economics: 1 post
- Psychology: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Associate Professor Post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Good academic record with PhD in Anthropology/Economics/Psychology and active engagement in research with strong publications record.
- Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Minimum eight years experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of PhD research with consistent engagement in basic and applied research with strong publications record.
How to Apply for Tata Institute of Social Sciences Associate Professor Post 2017
Eligible candidates may apply through online from University website www.tiss.edu on or before 6 September 2017.
Application fee for Associate Professor post
- General Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil