Tata Memorial Centre-Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (TMC-ACTREC) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Field Investigator, Nurse and Other. Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 11 September 2017.
- Date for walk in interview: 11 September 2017
TMC ACTREC Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts - 07
- Field Investigator – 03 Posts
- Medical Officer - 01 Post
- Nurse – 01 Post
- Social Worker - 01 Post
- Administrative Asst. – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Field Investigator, Nurse and Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience Criteria
- Field Investigator/ Administrative Asst. – Graduate with computer course in Office Software is desirable; Minimum 01 year of experience is required for the post.
- Medical Officer – BAMS/BHMS. PG Diploma in Clinical Research/MHA is desirable; Minimum 1 year work experience in health care set up is desirable.
- Nurse – Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery/B.Sc Nursing; Minimum 1 year work experience in health care set up is desirable.
- Social Worker – BSW/MSW any other Graduate; Minimum 1 year work experience in health care set up is desirable.
How to Apply for TMC ACTREC, Field Investigator, Nurse and Other Posts
Eligible Candidates can appear for walk in interview on 11 September 2017 at Room No. 205, 2nd floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector-22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210 along with bio-data and documents.
Scroll Down for More Jobs