TMC Recruitment 2020: Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Jr Resident, Technician & Electrician. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 June 2020.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 8 June 2020
TMC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- Junior Resident - 2 Posts
- Technician (Radio - Diagnosis) - 2 Posts
- Electrician - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident, Technician and Electrician Posts
- Junior Resident - M.B.B.S. with successful completion of Internship.
- Technician (Radio - Diagnosis) - B.Sc. in Radiological Imaging Technology from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in any subject /B. Pharmacy with minimum two years Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology from State Board of Technical Education or any equivalent diploma.
- Electrician - S.S.C. plus I.T. I. (Electrician) 2 years full time course from Government Recognized Institute with 03 years experience after I.T.I or 2 years after I.T.I. plus N.C.T.V.T. in Electrical Maintenance works in Industry/ commercial establishments/ Hospitals.
Age Limit for Junior Resident, Technician and Electrician Posts
- Junior Resident - 40 years
- Technician (Radio - Diagnosis), Electrician - 30 years
Salary for Junior Resident, Technician and Electrician Posts
- Junior Resident - Rs. 72000/-
- Technician (Radio - Diagnosis) - Rs. 20,000/- to 25,000/-
- Electrician - Rs. 15, 500/-
How to apply for TMC Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 June 2020 at Administration Department, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Civil Hospital Campus, Sangrur – 148001 along with the documents.
Latest Government Jobs: