TN MRB Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has invited applications for the recruitment of Village Health Nurse / Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website on or before 13 November 2019.
Notification No. : 17/MRB/2019
- Last Date of Application: 13 November 2019
- Last date for offline payment of fee through Indian Bank: 15 November 2019
TN MRB Vacancy Details
Village Health Nurse / ANM - 1234 Posts
Scale of pay Level 8 - Rs. 19,500 - 62,000 (Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this notification)
Eligibility Criteria for Village Health Nurse / ANM
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- ANM qualification from Government or Government approved private Auxiliary Nurse Midwife school which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council, namely: (a) For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification prior to 15.11.2012 :– SSLC with 18 months Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- For those who have acquired Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) qualification after 15.11.2012 :– +2 with 2 years Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) course.
- Having a certificate of registration issued by the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council; and (iii) Must possess physical fitness for camp life.
How to Apply for the TN MRB Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the MSRB’s Website. Last date of receipt of application is 13 November 2019
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) / DW: Rs.350/-
- Others: Rs.375/-