TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) on temporary basis. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post on the official website i.e. mrb.tn.gov.in from 12 May to 19 May 2020.
Notification No. : 01/MRB/2020
- Staring Date of Application - 12 May 2020
- Last Date of Application - 19 May 2020
- Tentative Date of Walk- in selection - 21 and 23 May 2020
TN MRB Vacancy Details
Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) - 123 Posts
- Anaesthesiology - 50
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology - 50
- Social Preventive Medicine - 23
Scale of pay Level 8 - Level-22 Rs.56100-177500 (Details can be seen in Annexure-6 of this notification)
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Surgeon
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS Degree with PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty
- Must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC & DCs, BCs, BCMs (including Ex-Servicemen belonging to these communities)- 57 Years
- Others - 35 Years
- Ex-Servicemen Belonging to “Others” - 48 Years
Assistant Surgeon Selection Process
Walk in selection will be conducted by the boar at the office of the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Building , DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600 006 on 21 and 23 May 2020. The walk-in selection will be based on the marks scored (in percentage up to two decimal) by the candidate in PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma (as the case may be) in concerned Speciality.
How to Apply for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Jobs 2020
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the MSRB’s Website from from 12 May to 19 May 2020.
- SC / SCA / ST / DAP(PH) : Rs. 500/-
- Others: Rs. 1000/-