Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Paper Limited (TNPL) invited applications from eligible candidates, for recruitment to various posts of “Semi- Skilled (A/ B/ C) (Electrician)/ Skilled (B) (Electrician)”. The candidates eligible for the posts may apply before 13 June 2015.
- Date of publication of Advertisement: 30 May 2015
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 13 June 2015
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Semi- Skilled (A/ B/ C) (Electrician)/ Skilled (B) (Electrician)
- No. of Posts: 25
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation/ SSLC from the recognized Board or University or Institution and National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Electrician Trade and also having a National Apprenticeship Certificate with the relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field (if any).
- Age Limit (as on 01 May 2015)
- For Semi- Skilled (C) (Electrician): Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Semi- Skilled (B) (Electrician): Minimum 30 years.
- For Semi- Skilled (A) (Electrician): Minimum 35 years.
- For Skilled (B) (Electrician): Minimum 40 years.
- For Semi- Skilled (C) (Electrician): Rs. 32,800/- Per Month.
- For Semi- Skilled (B) (Electrician): Rs. 33,800/- Per Month.
- For Semi- Skilled (A) (Electrician): Rs. 34,900/- Per Month.
- For Skilled (B) (Electrician): Rs. 36,100/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete Bio- data along with the self- attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent passport size photograph one must be affix on the application form (if reqd.) may be forwarded to the “General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited, Kagithapuram – 639 136, Karur Dist., Tamil Nadu” within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News