Tripura Public Service Commission Job Notification: Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Department invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor in Law and Speech Educator. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2017.
Advertisement Number - 20/2017
- Last Date of Application - 30 November 2017
TPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor in Law - 03 Posts
- Speech Educator - 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and Speech Educator
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Assistant Professor in Law - Applicants should possess Master Degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% of marks from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University and cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR SLET/SET (NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted subject to the conditions stipulated in the UG Regulations, 2009 of 23-09-2009.)
- Speech Educator - Graduate from recognized University and B.Ed. in Special Education(Hearing Impairment/Hearing Handicapped) or B.Ed with 2 years diploma in Special Education from the any recognized Institute affiliated by RCI, Govt. of India.
18 to 40 years
How to Apply for TPSC Assistant Professor and Speech Educator Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Secretary, TPSC, Agartala, West Tripura and submitted in the Tripura Public Service Commission Secretariat or can be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat by 5.00 PM " on or before 30 November 2017.
- Assistant Professor in Law - Rs.200/- General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Speech Educator - Rs.100/- for General Candidates and Rs.50/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
Candidates can check the below notification link for detailed application procedure and fee