Tripura University, Tripura invites ONLINE applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned ‘Non- Teaching (Group – C)’posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply online on or before 09 December 2014by 04.00 PM.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 18 November 2014 at 11.00 AM.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 09 December 2014 by 04.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Filled-in Application with Documents: 24 December 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Semi Professional Assistant: 05 (Five)
- Security Inspector: 01 (One).
- Assistant Manager: 02 (Two).
- Statistical Assistant: 01 (One).
- Electrician: 02 (Two).
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 04 (Four).
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 21 (Twenty One).
- Library Assistant: 02 (Two).
- Library Attendant: 03 (Three).
- Laboratory Assistant: 09 (Nine).
- Laboratory Attendant: 12 (Twelve).
- Medical Laboratory Attendant: 01 (One).
- Driver: 05 (Five).
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 13
- Pump Operator: 01 (One).
- Hindi Typist: 01 (One).
- Stenographer: 01 (One).
- Technical Assistant: 05 (Five).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:
Qualification must be from recognized University or Institution with a relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1, 2, 3, 6, 8&10: Possess Bachelor Degree/ Diplomain the concerned field or equivalent.
- For Post 4& 18: Possess Post- Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the concerned field or equivalent.
- For Post 5, 14 & 15: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent with ITI certificate in the relevant Field.
- For Post 7, 16 & 17: Possess Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent with Typing Speed @35 w.p.m. in English and @30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. (for Hindi typist Post only Hindi typing is required).
- For Post 9: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or Madhyamik Pass or equivalent.
- For Post 11& 12: Possess Matriculation (10th Standard) Pass or equivalent.
- For Post 13: Possess Eighth (8th) Pass Certificate or equivalent with valid Driving License for Motor Vehicles.
Age Limit &Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per Govt. rules.
- For Posts 1 to 6& 18: 35 years.
- For Posts7 to 17: 30 years.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test/ Academic Records and the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the Tripura University’s website www.tripurauniv.in on or before 09 December 2014 by 04.00 PM.