Tribal Research and Training Institute, Pune (TRTI) Jobs Notification: Tribal Research and Training Institute, Pune (TRTI) invited applications for the post of Coordinator and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 March 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 March 2018
TRTI Vacancy Details
- Coordinator – 7 Posts
- Executive Director – 1 Post
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Coordinator and Other Posts
- Executive Director- Masters from a recognized Universtiy.
- Coordinator for Leadership training - Graduate, Masters in Human Resource Management, MBA
- Coordinator for Skill Development and Tribal Livelihood Projects - MBA – Marketing, Rural Development
- Coordinator for Initiatives regarding PVTGs - Masters in Anthropology, Rural Development, Social work and related areas.
- Coordinator for TSP Planning, Budgeting & Data Analytics - MBA, B.Tech, Masters/Ph.D. Econometrics.
- Consultant/ Coordinator – Health and Nutrition Projects under TRTI - Graduation or Masters’ Degree in Courses related to Health and Nutrition, Child Psychology, Counselling or P.G.D. in Dietetics, MBBS
- Coordinator: Education Initiatives - Master’s in Education, Sociology/ Courses in Education planning and administration.
- Coordinator: Training - Masters/Ph.D. Social Sciences, Development Studies, Human Resource Management.
How to Apply for TRTI Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit one page expression of interest with detailed CV at Email ID: email@example.com on or before 10 March 2018.