Travancore Titanium Products Ltd (TTP) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Management Trainee & Boiler Attendant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 28 November 2014. TTP is the leading manufacturer of anatase grade titanium dioxide in India. It was incorporated in 1946 at Thiruvananthapuram.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 28 November 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Management Trainee: 3 posts
- Boiler Attendant: 2 posts
Total no. of Posts: 5 Posts
- Management Trainee: Rs.13610/- as stipend
- Boiler Attendant: Rs.5890-15210/-
- Management Trainee: Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Technology with minimum 70% marks.
- Boiler Attendant: SSLC or equivalent with Boiler Competency Certificate from the Inspectorate of Boiler Attendant in a reputed Petrochemical or Fertilizer or Chemical Industry.
- Management Trainee: Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 26 years.
- Boiler Attendant: Maximum age of the candidate should not exceed 36 years.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all certificates such as qualification, age proof, caste certificate issued by the competent authorities as per Govt of India rules should be submitted to the Chief Manager (HR), Travancore Titanium Products Ltd., Kochuveli, Trivandrum- 695021 on or before 28 November 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
For Detailed Notification