University Grants Commission organized the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 30 June 2013 at various centers across the country. This year about eight lakh candidates had registered for the test and there were 79 coordinating universities to conduct the UGC NET June 2013.
UGC NET June 2013: Question Papers with Answer Keys: Law Paper - III has been arranged by the Jargranjosh.com in order to make available the same to the candidates who could not appear the UGC NET June 2013 but preparing or aspiring for the same. It is also useful for State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) of different states.
1. In E.P. Royappa case which of the Supreme Court Judge propounded the new concept of Equality as “Equality is a dynamic concept with many aspects and dimensions and it cannot be ‘crippled, combined and confined’ within traditional and doctrinaire limits” ?
(A) Justice Y.V. Chandrachud
(B) Justice P.N. Bhagawati
(C) Justice V.R. Krishna Iyer
(D) Justice O.P. Chinnapa Reddy
2. The State shall make provisions for securing just and humane conditions of work and for maternity relief is found
(A) As a part of the Preamble to the Constitution of India.
(B) As a Fundamental Right under Art. 21 of the Constitution of India.
(C) As a Directive Principle of the State Policy.
(D) As a Fundamental Duty of the State.
3. Fundamental duties under Part IVA was inserted in the Constitution by
(A) 17th Amendment
(B) 25th Amendment
(C) 42nd Amendment
(D) 44th Amendment
4. The powers of the President of India are
(B) Beyond the Constitution
(C) In accordance with the Parliament of India
(D) In accordance with the Constitution of India
5. Which one of the following has been considered as authority of power ?
(A) The Constitution of India
(B) The President of India
(C) The Parliament of India
(D) The Supreme Court of India