Union Public Service Commission Jobs Notification: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for Indian Forest Service Exam. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 6 March 2018.
Notification No.: 05/2018-IFoS
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 6 March 2018
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC IFS Exam 2018
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology.
Age Limit – 21 to 32 years
Selection Procedure for UPSC IFS Exam 2018
The competitive exam comprises two successive stages:-
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service.
- Preliminary Exam: The Preliminary Exam will consist two papers of Objective Type and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
- Main Exam: The main exam will consist 6 sections which will carry 800 Marks.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview. The interview will carry 300 Marks.
The candidate must be physically fit for admission to Indian Forest Service Exam 2018.
How to Apply for UPSC IFS Exam 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode upto 6 March 2018. The admit card will be available on the UPSC’s official site three weeks before the commencement of the examination. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid active E-Mail I.D.
Application Fees for Post Name Job
- General & OBC: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST: No Fee