University of Allahabad Recruitment 2017 for 14 Non-Teaching Posts
University of Allahabad invited applications for 14 Non-Teaching posts on permanent basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 08 June 2017 till 4 PM.
University of Allahabad Jobs Notification: University of Allahabad invited applications for 14 Non-Teaching posts on permanent basis. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format latest by 08 June 2017 till 4 PM.
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 08 June 2017
University of Allahabad Vacancy Details
- Center Manager - 1 post
- Office Superintendent – 1 post
- Stenographer – 1 post
- Accountant – 1 post
- Library Assistant – 2 posts
- Computer – cum – Office Assistant – 3 posts
- MTS – 5 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
- Center Manager – MA LLB with 3 years experience of any university.
- Office Superintendent – Graduate with preference will be given to those with LLB and MBA.
- Stenographer – Graduate with competence in shorthand and typing in Hindi and Typing in English both (retired/working persons in reputed Educational Institutions performing similar duties).
- Accountant – Graduate with computer knowledge. Preference will be given to those with B.Com.
- Library Assistant – B. Lib.
- Computer – cum – Office Assistant – Graduate with CCC/PGDCA level course along with experience in any organization.
- MTS – 10th Pass.
How to Apply for University of Allahabad Non-Teaching Posts 2017
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website http://allduniv.ac.in or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to The Coordinator, BALLB Five Year, Department of Law, University of Allahabad, -211002. The last date for submission of online application is 08 June 2017 till 4 PM.