University of Jammu invited application for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer, Medical Officer, Cultural Officer, Drama Instructor, Telephone lineman and more. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 30 December 2013.
- Opening Date for Registration: 29 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 30 December 2013
Details of Post
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Statistician: 01 Post
- Cultural Officer (Youth Welfare): 01 Post
- Drama Instructor (Youth Welfare): 01 Post
- Telephone Line Man: 01 Post
- Assistant Technician (USIC): 01 Post
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer: 01 Post
- Store Keeper: 01 Post
- Electrician: 02 Post
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2013)
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 37 years
Age Relaxation is available as per govt norms.
- Medical Officer: MBBS or possession of recognized Graduate Medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the 3rd Scheduled (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- Statistician: M.Sc. Statistics
- Cultural Officer (Youth Welfare): M.A. (Performing Arts) and Having experience of holding cultural events
- Drama Instructor (Youth Welfare): M.A. (Dramatics) and Having conducted theatre training programmes, workshops etc
- Telephone Line Man: 10+2 with three years experience as Telephone Operator with knowledge of maintenance of EPABX
- Assistant Technician (USIC): Middle pass and certificate course from I.T.I or Middle pass with skill in the trade
- Security Officer: Graduation and Ex-Serviceman of the rank of Captain/Ex-Police Personnel of the rank of Dy. S.P
- Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering of a recognized Institute with at least 2-3 years experience as J.E
- Store Keeper: B.Sc. with experience of handling stores
- Electrician: Matric with Diploma from ITI in relevant trade
How To Apply
Application Format can be obtained from the Office of Assistant Registrar (Forms & Stationery), University of Jammu, Jammu, personally on payment of Rs. 700/- or by sending Bank Draft of Rs. 750 for Post at S.No. 1 & 2 and ` 500/- or by post by sending Bank Draft of Rs. 550/- for posts at S.No. 3 onwards respectively drawn in favour of the REGISTRAR, UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU, JAMMU-180006, payable at Jammu.
Duly filled application forms accompanied with attested copies of qualification certificates/testimonials including experience certificates issued by the competent authority, alongwith self-addressed envelope affixed with postal stamps worth Rs. 50/- be sent only by Registered/Speed Post to the Deputy Registrar, Adm.(C&R), Room No.112, Old Administrative Block, University of Jammu, so as to reach him on or before 30 December 2013.