University of Madras invited applications for the post of Professor, Deputy Director in the Cadre of Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 5 October 2015.
Closing Date of Application Forms: 5 October 2015
University of Madras Vacancy Details
- Professor: 5 posts
- Deputy Director in the Cadre of Associate Professor: 2 posts
- Assistant Professor: 9 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty & Deputy Director Jobs
- Professor: PhD in the discipline concerned/relevant discipline and published work of high quality actively engaged in research with evidence of published work.
- Deputy Director in the Cadre of Associate Professor: Good academic record with PhD Degree in the relevant discipline and Master Degree with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Assistant Professor: Good academic record with minimum 55% marks at the Master Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university and must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
How to Apply for University of Madras Faculty & Deputy Director Jobs 2015
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to The Registrar, University of Madras’ on or before 5 October 2015.
Application Fee for Faculty & Deputy Director
- General: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/Differently Abled Person: Rs.250/-