University of Madras Jobs Notification: University of Madras invited applications for the post of Registrars and Other Post. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 July 2017.
- Last Date of Application: 24 July 2017
University of Madras Vacancy Details
- Registrar-01 Post
- Controller of Examinations-01 Post
- Professor-cum-Director, IDE-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Registrar and Other Post Job
- Registrar-A Master degree with at least 55 % of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC Seven point scale.
- Controller of Examinations-A Master degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Professor-cum-Director, IDE-An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
How to Apply for the University of Madras Registrar and Other Posts Jobs 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Vice-Chancellor University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005. Last date of receipt of application is 24 July 2017.
Application Fees for Registrars and Other Post Job
Gen : Rs.500/-
SC/ST/DAP : Rs.250/-