College of Management & Economics Studies (CoMES), University of Petroleum and energy Studies - (UPES), Dehradun is conducting GD-PI for admissions to its 9 specialized MBA programs through Sept’14 MAT/Dec’14 MAT/CAT 2014/CMAT 2014 across 11 cities from January 9 to January 24, 2015.
UPES is the first university to begin GDPI so early for admissions to MBA 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Admissions in UPES:
The interested candidates can apply for UPES MBA programs through National Level Tests (CAT/MAT/GMAT/ CMAT) along with relevant scores obtained in the respective tests.
- For MBA Oil & Gas/ Power Management/ Energy Trading/ Logistics & Supply Chain Management/International Business: CAT Score of 75 percentile or MAT score of 80 Percentile
- For MBA Port & Shipping Management / Aviation Management / Infrastructure Management/ Business Analytics: CAT score of 70 Percentile or MAT score of 75 Percentile
Note: The students with valid CMAT 2014 scores will also be called for GDPI.
List of requisites (to bring at the time of GDPI) for MBA Admissions in UPES:
- Original documents (Class 10th, 12, & Graduation) for the verification process
- Rs.1750 in cash for prospectus and application form
- One passport size photograph