U.P. Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (UPRVUNL) invited application for recruitment to 294 posts of Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 04 March 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 05 February 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 04 March 2014
• Payment of Fees: 07 February 2014 to 06 March 2014
• Dates of Receipt of hard copy: 08 February 2014 to 08 March 2014
• Download of Admit Card: 09 March 2014 to 29 March 2014
• Tentative Date of Examination: 29 March 2014/ 30 March 2014
Details of Post
Executive Posts: a) Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (E &M) cadre
• Electrical: 24 Posts
• Mechanical: 31 Posts
• Electronics/ Instrumentation: 12 Posts
b) Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Civil cadre): 05 Posts
Non- Executive Posts: a) Junior Engineer(Trainee) (E &M) cadre
• Electrical: 70 Posts
• Mechanical: 90 Posts
• Electronics/ Instrumentation: 40 Posts
b) Junior Engineer (Trainee) (Civil cadre): 22 Posts
Total Number of Post: 249 Posts
• Assistant Engineer(T): Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
• Junior Engineer (T): Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Age Limit: (as on 01 January 2014)
(i) For Executive Posts: Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
(ii) For Non Executive Posts: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years
For Assistant Engineer (Trainee): The candidates must have thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script and have possessed a degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation / Electronics and Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Industrial/ Industrial and Production Engineering/ Civil Engineering from a University or Institution.
For Junior Engineer (Trainee): The candidates must have thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagari Script and have qualified 03 years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/ Control and Instrumentation/Instrumentation Engineering/ Civil Engineering conducted by any of the “All India Council for Technical Education”.
For the post of Assistant Engineer(Trainee)
• For General & OBC candidates: Rs. 1000/-
• For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 700/-
Non-Executive Positions [For the post of Junior Engineer (Trainee)]
• For General & OBC candidates: Rs. 700/-
• For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Physically handicapped candidates need not to pay application fee for any of the post.
How to Apply
The candidates yhave to apply online through below link or visit UPRVUNL official website www.uprvunl.org. After submitting the online application form in all respect take printout of the application and send it at Post Box No. 11, Gomti Nagar, Post Office, Lucknow-226010 along with self attested copies of all relevant applicable document i.e. (Caste certificate, domicile certificates, date of birth certificate, Technical essential qualification certificate/final marks sheet, apprentice certificate, certificate of Ex-Servicemen in Armed forces of India, Dependant of Freedom Fighter certificate, Physically Handicapped certificate)
Get further detail through the mentioned link.
NCSM Recruitment 2018 for 05 Section Officer and Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
MSME Technology Centre, Baddi/Rohtak Recruitment 2019: 20 Vacancies for Senior Manager and Others
NIRM Recruitment 2019, 20 Vacancies for Project Assistant, Project Technician and Other Posts
TNAU Recruitment 2018 for 05 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 26 December