UPSC CDS Exam II 2018
UPSC CDS Exam II 2018 Online Application: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invited applications for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2018. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 September 2018.
- Last Date of Application: 03 September 2018
- Date for Examination: 18 November 2018
Union Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun: 100 Posts
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala—Course: 45 Posts
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32 Posts
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras): 225 Posts
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai: 12 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Combined Defence Services Examination
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Graduates with first choice as Army/Navy/Air Force are to submit proof of graduation provisional certificates on the date of commencement of the SSB Interview at the SSB.
- For IMA: Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2 nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
- For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years
- For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Course for men) unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
- For Officers' Training Academy—(SSC Women Non-Technical Course): They should have been born not earlier than 2nd July, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 2000.
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
How to Apply for the UPSC CDS Exam II 2018
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 03 September 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK for UPSC