UPSC Civil Service Main Exam Admit Card 2019 Released @upsc.gov.in, Check UPSC IAS Admit Card Details Here
UPSC Civil Service Main Exam Admit Card has been released on UPSC Official website. Check Details Here
UPSC Civil Service Main Exam Admit Card 2019: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit card for Civil Service Main Exam 2019. UPSC Civil Service Exam. As per the notice UPSC IAS exam is scheduled to be held on 20, 21, 22, 28 and 29 September 2019.
Candidates who have successfully filled UPSC Civil Service Mains Online Application Form 2019 (DAF 1) can download their UPSC IAS Mains Admit Card from UPSC website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in, once it is released. No paper Admit Card will be issued for UPSC Exam.
Civil Services 2019 Main Written Exam will be conducted in two shifts i.e. in the morning from 09:00 am to 12 noon and in the afternoon 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM. UPSC Civil Service Mains exam will consist of 2 qualifying papers, one is Indian Language and other is English. Both the paper will be of 300 marks. There will be four General Studies paper each consists of 250 Marks AND 2 optional subjects of 250 marks each.
All the papers will have essay-type questions. The total marks for the written exam is 1750.
Candidates who will qualify Mains Exam will be called for UPSC Civil Service Personality Test
How to Download UPSC Civil Service e- Admit Card?
- Go to UPSC official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘e - Admit Card: Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019', flashing on the home page
- Click on the link given for downloading the admit card
- Read the instruction and click on 'Yes' button
- Enter your login credentials viz. Registration No / Roll No and DOBalong with Captcha for verification.
- Click on Submit Button.
- Download the admit card
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
The candidates should carry their UPSC Admit Card for CPAF along with the Photo ID Card and carry two (2) identical photographs (one photograph for each Session).